Monday, August 29, 2005

Hello,
I'm under strict instruction from management to get blogging. I really am rubbish at it aren't I? Someone emailed the band once to say that he sensed I was finding it difficult, and It's true, I can't deny it. Anyway he suggested I just share with you a few of my favourite records or books or films when I don't have much else to say. So, I've decided to do just that if you don't mind.
SPOOKS (TV program's about spies)- I'm currently making my way through the second series box set. It's very exciting you know, so much so it leaves me with an upset tummy sometimes.
SKEETER DAVIS (American country singer)- She makes it into my top 10 female singers of all time list.
SPACE RAIDERS (snack) - pickled onion ones are the best!

I'm bored now and I have to go for a meeting with the group so we'll talk later ok?

Tracyanne x

5 Comments:

Blogger gordon said...

Spooks - BBC1 strated trailing the new series last night.

gordon.

11:11 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Yikes! If that's true Gordon, I may have to cancel a few rehearsals you know.

10:38 pm  
Blogger Mrs Jones said...

Oh, I've just found this blog and I'm really surprised (I don't know why and I'm not going to think about it now).
But thank you for your music and come back to Spain soon!

1:00 pm  
Blogger jer said...

Spooks is called MI-5 over here in the States...but either way, it's a really good show. Even if half the cast has been offed or left the show...

7:07 pm  
Blogger Groundswell said...

How about coming to the U.S. and visiting Montana? Love the music!

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home